Monday, July 23, 2007

Garage Sale Frame....


I found this frame a few weeks ago at a garage sale just out of town. There were several different items there but what struck me as neat is the floating frames in the centre. Each frame is laced in using workboot laces and leather laces. It was obviously handmade and very different so I had to grab it. I chose Cala Lillies for the panel so that it would continue the rustic feel with plants but maybe contrast it a bit with such a delicate flower. I like the way it turned outso much I hung it on my own wall. I will continue to look for odd frames and old windows to put panels in. Wish me luck and I hope you like it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All your work is very nice this piece is so creative like you keep up the good work.It was great seeing you and Gertie this summer take and keep in touch.LOve Doreen